안녕하세요 (week 55)

 Whats uppp everyone!


Honestly this week was really stressful for some reason so I'm really grateful to have pday today haha!! 


Here are some highlights though 😇

- exchanges with Sister Stuart!! She's a brand new missionary and it was SUPER fun to spend the day with her 🤟 

- learned more Korean 🇰🇷 I have coolest companion EVER & her english has improved a lot this week. I am so proud of her! 

- we did a blitz in Arlington!! Between 11 companionships and 2 hours.... we gave out 47 Book of Mormons, and invited 310 people to church 🤩🤩and we all had a youth out knocking with us! The field is white

- went to the beach today with my district!! They are so fun. I love them

- we are just super busy and always have so many lessons and so much going on which I am SO grateful for

- not a highlight but had to break out my coat already 😭 its been so rainy and cold the past couple days

🌟🌟

Miracles are literally everywhere, you just gotta look for them!! I'm grateful that I'm able to recognize Gods hand in my life SO much every single day.

Email me anytime! I love it and I love hearing from you guys!! have a great week!

- Sister Bell











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island girl (week 19)

Last week in the mtc ahh