Spiritually fed πŸ˜‡πŸ«ΆπŸ₯° (week 61)

 Hey everyone!! 


I'm back and doing SO much better! It has taken me awhile to recover from being sick... it hit me so hard πŸ« πŸ€• but we were able to get out and work all week! So much happened!!

HIGHLIGHTS!! 

- we are helping a little girl from a part member family get baptized next saturday!! Savannah! She is so cute and I'm so excited for her πŸ€πŸ€

- WE HAD THE BEST LESSON EVER WITH LAUREN!!! She told us that she officially got work off so that she can come to church πŸ₯Ή YAY and she watched conference!! But we taught her about temples and eternal families and the spirit was SO strong ‼️‼️

- WATCHED CONFERENCE AND IT WAS SOOOO GOOD πŸ€© watched with some amazing families. I was so grateful

- exchange with SISTER ARTRUP!! It was EXACTLY what I needed. We had such a good time πŸ«ΆπŸ«Ά

- the office senior couple, the parkers, had us over for dinner one night!! πŸ˜‹ she also taught us how to make homemade tortilla chips and accidentally started a little fire. Everythings all good though ahah

🌟🌟🌟

I was so spiritually fed this week. Going from being so sick and sleeping a lot to watching general conference and being out doing missionary work was almost overwhelming because of how strong the spirit was!! I'm grateful for the special spirit that we have with us all the time as missionaries. It is the most amazing feeling. I'm just feeling super grateful this week πŸ˜‡

Hope everyone has a great week! Thank you for all your support, I am so blessed πŸ’Œ 
See you all in 2 months πŸ€―

- Sister Bell











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island girl (week 19)

Last week in the mtc ahh