Blitz baby (week 47)

 Dont have much time today but this week was AMAZING!! Here are the highlights! ✨️


-🚨On saturday we blitzed the everett zone with the mlc and had a goal to make 50 new friends and invite 20 people to be baptized. We made 75 FRIENDS, had 34 BAPTISM INVITES, and put 4 PEOPLE PUT ON DATE to be baptized!! All in 5 hours! It was insane... there are so many people out there just waiting to hear the gospel. I will never forget the spirit that I felt and the experiences I had this weekend. The field is so white

- we started working in the mission office doing social media this week and it has been a blast!

- went to the symphony in seattle with our friend Jeanette! & I saw some friends from the seattle mission!! πŸ˜†

- had interviews and I love President Oakes

- i turned 20 whaaat so wild!! I had the BEST day ever. Felt so loved and special all day long. Thank you for all the emails :)) πŸŽ‰

- found a new friend to teach on my birthday woohoo

- My aunt and uncle are in Seattle for my cousins soccer tournament and they came and took us to breakfast this morning!!! I LOVE YOU SHAWN KRISTI AND BAILEY πŸ€Ÿ sooo good to see my fam!

- had mlc and the spirit was SO strong


Basicallyyy life is so good. God is so good. πŸŒŸ

Have a good week! 

- Sister Bell
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island girl (week 19)

Last week in the mtc ahh