Another weekly update πŸ‘ (week 62)

 Heyy whats up everyone! Here's some highlights from my week!!


- MLC TEMPLE TRIP πŸ€© this was so cool. The spirit was so strong!!! Im so grateful we all gotta have this experience together. I love the wem

- Savannah passed her baptism interview and is getting baptized Saturday!! YAYYY☺️☺️

- exchanges with Sister Stevens! 

- a sister in our mission has been in the hospital for a bit so I got asked to go spend some time with her on Sunday so her companion could go to church. I'm glad I could be there to show her love through this hard time ❣️

- our friend Lauren is still praying about baptism, i want it so badly for her!! Please keep her in your prayers πŸ™πŸ€

- our cute member friend Joyce that we visit every week turned 93 last wednesday so we had a little party for her πŸ₯³ then the elders came with us and gave her friend Fern a blessing. After she immediately said "i feel so much better" it was so sweet

🌟🌟

Go listen to Gethsemane sang by the childrens choir from conference last weekend. Its been on repeat in our car and it brings the spirit soo much πŸ₯ΉJesus loves you 

Thanks for looking at my email, I really appreciate it πŸ€Ÿ 
HAVE A GOOD WEEK!!πŸ’—

- Sister Bell













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island girl (week 19)

Last week in the mtc ahh