Spain girl? (week 58)

 Hey everyone! 


Welcome back & thank you to all those who still read my emails hahah
This week went by quick! Here's some highlights :)

- got to go to the temple today 🥰🥰 I love the temple SO MUCH!

- to explain title of this email haha there was a member family with a little girl that called Sister Shin "Korea girl" and she just looked at me and goes "and ...Spain girl?" hahah I was honored 🇪🇸

- SISTER SUMMERHAYS CAME BACK TO VISIT THIS WEEK!!! Best. Week. Ever. 

- MIRACLES!! Lauren got work off this whole weekend so that she could come with us to a baptism on Saturday and Church on Sunday! YAY🤩

- we finally found some new people to teach this week! Pray for Kay, Johna, and Robbie please 🙏

- Sis Shin gave out a Korean Book of Mormon 💯

- transfers this week were so sad. They're going by so fast and change is still so hard haha. I love all the missionaires i get to serve with so much! Luckily me and Sister Shin are staying in Everett together and I get to finish her training woohooo 🥳

- one exciting thing that happened with transfers is that I get to live with Sister Cowden again!!! I trained her back in February! It's been so fun! 🫶

🌟🌟

God is good. The work is good. I love the people in Washington 🤟

Send me an email! I'd love to hear any update from you!! Have a good week!

- Sister Bell











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island girl (week 19)

Last week in the mtc ahh