Miracle fr (week 51)

 Hey hey everyone!! Such a good week with SO many miracles! 


🚨 Also just a heads up... next week will be my last monday pday because they will be changing to WEDNESDAYS in August!! I know this was a very inspired decision that my mission president has made so I'm excited for it! 


Here are some highlights:))

- got to go to the TEMPLE today! 😇😇

- put Paula on date to be baptized!! 

- did a blitz for an area in my district and there were SO MANY MIRACLES ✨️

- during our blitz, me and Sister Sorensen were pulling over and rolling down our windows to talk to people on the side of the road!! We made 2 friends in 5 minutes! It was SO COOL 🤩

- PAULA CAME TO CHURCH!! She was crying during sacrament meeting and said "I just feel like I belong here" AHH so special! 🫶🫶

- went to the doctors because I've been having problems with my ear which was a low of the week... but we got everything figured out AND the doctor was talking to us about our missions so i got to testify to her and that was super cool!!

- SISTER SORENSENS BDAY!!! 🎉 She wanted to go to the cheesecake factory so we went and a random member walked up to our table and slapped down money to pay for all of us and then walked away. She had no idea it was her birthday! Such a miracle and we were so grateful!

- got to see my aunt and uncle this week because they were here for my cousins baseball tournament!! So much fun!

🌟🌟🌟

I spoke in church this week about our covenant to be willing to take upon ourselves the name of Jesus Christ. This is a promise we make at baptism!! I got to ponder a lot about what that means to me. I'm very lucky because I get to physically wear the name of Jesus Christ on me every single day, but I know that when I am not a missionary anymore I will still have his name upon me, because it is written on my heart 🤍
I love my Savior!!

Hope everyone has a good week! I love you all! Let me know who needs extra prayers:)

- Sister Bell





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island girl (week 19)

Last week in the mtc ahh