Laila's Baptism 😇 (week 50)

 Heyy everyone! 


I had such a good week!! Here are some highlights! ðŸŒŸðŸŒŸ

- laila's baptism was SO SPECIAL!! She even bore her testimony at the end and it was so sweet. She is such a special little girl and I'm so grateful I got the chance to teach her and help her prepare for the day she will never forget! ðŸ’—

- Zone conference! AH its always so inspired and exactly what I need to hear!!

- did an exchange with Sister Farrer!! I got to do some exchanges with her at the beginning of her mission and it was SO COOL to see the growth that has happened in her! ðŸ¤©

- funko pop headquarters is in everett and we went for pday today! Fun fun

-humidity is real people. Its gettin hot haha🔥🔥

- one of the members we are working with has a little 3 year old boy that has not liked us at all haha but we brought him some hot wheels this week and now we're besties. Highlight fr 

- got a package with letters from some of the youth and adults in my home ward! Made my day! Thank you everyone who wrote me something!! ðŸ’Œ

- at zone conference I did a training with Sister Summerhays and we had hi-chews to throw to people who answered our questions... i threw one to someone and it bopped an elder right in the head and everyone just died laughing hahaha so funny. Sorry Elder Burns ðŸ˜‚

🌟🌟🌟

Alma 26 is so good!! Go read it!

Have a great week everyone! Thanks for reading my emails and for all the support :) I am so blessed! 

- Sister Bell




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island girl (week 19)

Last week in the mtc ahh