genie in a bottle (week 31)
This week was awesomeee. I saw Gods hand in our lives SO much:))
The best part was making our new friend Brandy! She is golden. She was exactly what I needed!! She is going through a lot right now but really has a true desire to gain a relationship with Jesus Christ. Meeting her was just one of those moments of like "this is why I am here on my mission" ya know?! Such a good feeling. Im excited to see the change in her and in her life as she finds Christ π€
HIGHLIGHTS !!!
- a little boy gave all the missionaries nicknames. Mine is genie in a bottle. Dont ask me why lol. Yesterday at church he yelled "HI GENIE IN A BOTTLE!!" to me soo loud hahahah
- HIT 8 MONTHSπ₯³π€
- found out Sister Robey is my 5th cousin #familyhistory (this means im related to grandpa beck too woohooo)
- saturday was a miracle filled day when we brought the bishop to meet brandy!
- ate a mussel for the first time... 5/10 π΅π« coupville musselfest was so fun though!!! Def an experience haha
- met a "buddhist witch"
- had some awesome random video calls with President Oakes and he showed off all the things his apple products can do that we cant do on our phones ππ pics below
- Sister Cowden had SO many "firsts" this week which was so fun to watch and be a part of
ππ
Moroni 7:37. Have faith and the miracles will come ✨️ I saw that in my life this week
Thanks for all the prayers! They really are felt. I love you all:))
- Sister Bell



Comments
Post a Comment