It was a special experience to go through the Temple and receive my call the same night. I'm so thankful for all the family and friends support. Washington Everett mission English speaking starting July 3rd 2023!
Hi everyone! This week was good... I got sick halfway through the week which is mega lame but that's okay, you just keep working!! About the subject line... I've been in Seattle for a month now and not a day has gone by where I haven't heard a siren. They are ALWAYS going off. Multiple times a day. But I don't even notice them anymore because I'm so used to it which is kinda sad:(( Funny Story: Our friend Hira came to church! She has the cutest 2 little girls but they are wild haha. During the sacrament she was trying to get one of her girls to drink the water from the sacrament. Her little girl was just standing there holding the water cup up to her mouth and looking around with her eyes. Her mom nudges her and goes, "drink it" and in a suuuper loud whisper she goes "IM SCARED!" Hahahaha it was hilarious she was so nervous to drink the water because it is "special water". Anyways the sacrament is an amazing thing don't be scared...
Dont have much time today but this week was AMAZING!! Here are the highlights! ✨️ -π¨On saturday we blitzed the everett zone with the mlc and had a goal to make 50 new friends and invite 20 people to be baptized. We made 75 FRIENDS, had 34 BAPTISM INVITES, and put 4 PEOPLE PUT ON DATE to be baptized!! All in 5 hours! It was insane... there are so many people out there just waiting to hear the gospel. I will never forget the spirit that I felt and the experiences I had this weekend. The field is so white - we started working in the mission office doing social media this week and it has been a blast! - went to the symphony in seattle with our friend Jeanette! & I saw some friends from the seattle mission!! π - had interviews and I love President Oakes - i turned 20 whaaat so wild!! I had the BEST day ever. Felt so loved and special all day long. Thank you for all the emails :)) π - found a new friend to teach on my birthday woohoo - My aunt and uncle are ...
OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS THIS WAS PROBABLY THE BEST WEEK OF MY MISSION. HIGHLIGHTS & cliff notes version of this email if you dont wanna read it bc i don't blame you - Gabriella, Eula, and Taima all got baptized! - We got to take their parents, Justin and Kachie to the temple for the first time to do baptisms... THEY LOVED IT - Justin was able to be baptized for his dad in the temple! SO COOL - THANKSGIVING was awesome thanks to the Crandalls! They even made my moms sweet potato recipe for me my fav - was able to get a blessing this week for a couple things I've been struggling with and it was amazing. The power of the priesthood is real - found out transfer news and I'm gonna be leaving Mt. Vernon wednesday:( i feel like I just got here! .....super excited about where I'm going though. I'll update everyone next week -thanksgiving volleyball, pie, and puppies with the millers First off.... Gabriella, Eula, and Taima all got baptized It was the most amazing day. ...
Comments
Post a Comment